The animal print is in fashion and the one that sweeps the most is the leopard print. If you have leopard leggings in your closet and you never know how to combine them, here we give you some tips so you can discover the most suitable models for this daring garment.
Here we show you how to combine leopard leggings and wear a sexy, feminine and very fashionable look.
Steps to follow:
1. With red: a very feminine and jovial option is to combine leopard leggings with red garments. You can opt for a red blouse leaving the rest of the look to be combined with the earth tones of the leopard print or, if you prefer, you can go dressed in brown tones and wear red accessories: shoes, bag or red lips. It is a very sexy combination perfect for the most daring women.
2. With white: a perfect look to wear during the day is to combine leopard leggings with white garments. If you want it to go to the office, we recommend that the white garment you wear is elegant and formal, for example, a silk blouse or a shirt with a baby collar: in this way you will give an elegant and sophisticated touch to your look with leopard leggings.
3. With pale pink: a very chic and very feminine combination is to combine leopard leggings with a pale pink garment. To avoid that the look is ordinary, it is best to opt for an elegant garment that gives it that degree of sophistication that will give you a unique style; a good option is to wear a pale pink blazer or a silk shirt.
4. With black: one of the ideal combinations for leopard leggings is with black garments. This look can be worn both in the morning and at night, everything will depend on the accessories you choose for your clothing: if you wear a black hat and low ankle boots, the look will be perfect for walking around town during the day; If you dress in heels and a small bag, you will be ready to eat the night.
5. Now you know how to combine leopard leggings but if you are passionate about the legging world, you will surely have more in your closet: here we help you combine leather leggings and flower leggings.