The white blouse is the queen of the basics among the most used garments, because we all have one in the closet and if we know how to combine it well, we can get the most out of the same garment infinitely many times. It is a timeless piece that, used with the correct accessories, can give us from an informal air to an executive look and can even be the star garment on a night out.
If you don’t have one yet, invest in a good quality garment to last as long as possible and get ready to learn how to combine a white blouse with these tips we share in this article.
White blouse and jeans
It is one of the most versatile combinations that exist. Surely you have more than one model of jeans and that will allow you to play even more with the possible combinations of white blouse and jeans:
- If you’re stylish, skinny jeanswith a white three-quarter sleeve or rolled-up blouse and heels will make you look like a working girl. If you add a black blazer and a good quality small purse you are ready for a night out with friends.
- A pair of slightly ripped jeanswith a white shirt that goes over the pants and some sneakers will give you a casual look that you can wear for day to day. For a more sophisticated twist, swap your shoes for ballerinas and wear your blouse tucked into your pants.
- If you ‘re a fan of the jean’s boyfriend, you can combine them with a white shirt or blouse buttoned to the front and a beige sandal for a lookmore casual and masculine balance of the trousers. In this article you can learn how to combine boyfriend jeans.
- For sunny weekends with high temperatures, a loose white blouse and jean shortsare a good combination if you accompany them with a caramel-colored purse and open sandals.
- Another option for a summer day is a white cotton blouse and jean or overalls.
White blouse and black pants
Combining a white blouse and black pants is one of the easiest and most versatile bets, since with the right accessories it allows us to have a look that works for different occasions during the day.
- An infallible combination for a work meeting or business lunch is a long- sleeved white blouse with black pants and heels. If you want to give it more sobriety, button the shirt up and add a black bow around the neck, a thin tie or some black suspenders to play with a more masculine look.
- If manly elements are not your thing, you can wear the first buttons of the blouse loose and add a blazerof the same color as the pants.
- A black or gray wool sweater over a long-sleeved white shirt and sneakers will make you look comfortable but sophisticated. If you want to give it a more casual air, change the sports shoes for ballerinas.
- If the pants are wide boot, combining them with an off-the-shoulder white blouse will complete the retro lookwith platform sandals.
White blouse with white pants
This type of combination is for women who are not afraid of monochrome or who are willing to play with it eventually it is the combination of white blouse with white pants:
- A combination of blouse, pants and blazerwhite can help you project an image of security and leadership. Of course, you must make sure that everything is the same tone. Some nude shoes will complete the look.
- If the monochrome does not convince you, change the white blazerfor a navy blue one or add a scarf or handkerchief that stands out.
- You can add a beige jacket or sweater to the white shirt and pants. If the shirt is short-sleeved, a jeanvest can complement the look.
- If, on the other hand, what you are looking for is to break the chromatic unit, combine your white blouse and pants with a sweater of an intense color, such as burgundy.
White blouse and prints
It is an option for those looking for an irreverent wink on a day-to-day basis but without being too extravagant. In a combination of a white blouse with a patterned skirt or pants, the blouse brings sobriety, thus balancing the visual attention generated by the print:
- Pairing a white long-sleeved blouse with vertical striped pants will make you look taller and more stylized.
- A patterned or flowered pencil skirt with a white blouse will work for a casual lunch or daytime event.
- If you are looking for a bohemian lookand you have a flowery skirt or pants, a white sleeveless shirt with lace will help you achieve it.
- A floral or polka dot skirt below the knee, wedge shoes and a plain white short-sleeved shirt will give you a retro look.
- A patternedmaxi skirt with a long-sleeved white blouse can be a good outfit for an evening event. Wear the shirt inside the skirt and add some fine-heeled sandals.
- If the pattern is military type, combine the white shirt with caramel-colored accessories. If it is a tight pants, a high-heeled or platform shoes.
- If the pants are animal print, make sure your shoes are nude. Let the pants stand out and the white blouse be the balance.
White blouse and colored pants
If you do not dare with prints but want to stand out, a better option for you could be to combine a white blouse with colorful pants:
- A white, short-sleeved or sleeveless blouse with magenta pants helps you go to the office and project a formal and youthful image at the same time.
- If you have pale pink, mint, or pastel-colored pants that you don’t know how to match, wear your white short-sleeved blouse tucked in with dark heels.
- Burgundy pants with a white blouse and black heels can be a combination for a date or a night out.
White blouse and leather
The aggressiveness that leather garments bring to the look can be reduced or balanced if you know how to combine a white blouse with leather. It is one of the bets most used by celebrities both for the day and for night outings due to its versatility. So, if you have some black, brown or caramel leather pants or skirt, here are some options:
- If you have black leather pantsyou can combine them with a white cotton blouse and black ankle boots. If you’re using accessories, make sure they are metallic silver or black, not gold.
- If you need a more formal style, do not use cotton fabric, combine a white long-sleeved blouse buttoned in front and with black heels.
- A white cotton short-sleeved shirt goes very well with a leather skirt. For a more youthful look, combine them with solid colored sports shoes.