Clothing manufacturers vary sizes according to brand and style. Take your own measurements to get a custom fit for your pants, make them custom or customize a pattern to sew your own pants . Many brands have overall sizes for women between 1.62 meters and 1.77 meters, with adjustments for “small” and “tall” bodies. You can save money and expand your options by purchasing standard size pants and tailoring them to suit your body measurements. Here we present how to adapt women’s pants.
Steps to follow:
1. Measure the following dimensions with a loose hold of your centimeter: waist, hip, crotch
2. Write the following measurements: Height, Waist, Hips, Leg, Length.
3. Check if your height measurement fits into the “regular” category on your brand’s size chart.
4. Compare your waist and hip measurements on your brand’s size chart according to your body.
5. Measure your pants according to your inseam and length. Fold and hem accordingly, if necessary.