If you think that striped clothing is not in fashion or you simply cannot think of how to combine it very well, and you have it forgotten in the back of the closet, we are going to give you a hand with some basic guidelines to be great. The striped print is a timeless classic, and believe it or not it is very versatile. The most common is to combine any striped garment with a jean, be it pants or skirt, so you don’t take risks, here we are going to explain how to combine striped clothes in a different way.
Steps to follow:
1. We all have a classic horizontal striped t-shirt or top in our closet. Combining the top with a beautiful red skirt and a blue coat, there is a most chic outfit, where stripes are a simple detail almost hidden under the red-blue binomial.
2. If, for example, you have a colored striped t-shirt, the style option is much more daring. With a top in many colors you can choose some of the colors of the stripes to wear a jegging of intense color, such as, in this case, some beautiful tight red pants.
3. If you have a skirt with horizontal or vertical stripes, even if it seems complicated to combine, it is best to use a solid color on the top. In this case, we have chosen white for the top, but it supports many options as we will see below.
4. Another combination for a beautiful two- tone tube skirt would be to combine it with a single-color sweater or shirt, in this case with a plain red sweater. You cannot be more elegant and feminine.
5. The dresses striped support many shapes and fabrics, may be ideal for the summer to take a walk or go to a cocktail. Look at the model in the image, it is beautiful, feminine, flowing and long, with flat sandals or with very high heels you will be sensational. For halftime, you could wear a cardigan or knit vest for the evening.
6. But with a two-tone striped dress you can also be very seductive, in its short, long, tight, symmetrical or asymmetric version. You can wear heels, ballerinas or sandals, but you will be spectacular. And with a red coat for winter, you will get a groundbreaking look.
7. Finally, and for the most transgressive, we propose a good option to combine striped pants. Although it seems very daring, you can wear striped pants and be modern as well as feminine. Look how pretty you will be with a tight black sweater or something baggy and with a shirt with a naive collar.
8. And here we propose another more daring option to combine your striped trousers, wear it with brightly colored t-shirts, denim shirts, loose tops … You will wear a fresher and more youthful image.